Friday, August 8, 2014

Old Glory, never gets old

This evening I went to run some errands, at one of the stops I had to wait. So being the opportunist that I am I decided to get a little flight training in. There was a slight breeze and a large American flag gently waving the Stars and Stripes. I flew close to the flag and started recording video. As I watched the whites stars on the blue background and the red and white stripes. I thought of the world today and how this troubled world needs our country our flag and our love for liberty. This truly is the greatest nation on earth. Not because we are better than anyone else. But because of the standards on which this nation was founded. So with that said. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands. One nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all. I also pledge to strive to be a better man and brother to all man kind. God bless America and help us as we strive to remember you. Bravehaven, video of flight coming shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you. Please leave us a comment!